Victoria just had her eyes checked and the stage 3 on both eyes is the same. She has 1 and 1/2 clock hours of Stage 3 in both eyes. She has a small area of hemorrhage on both eyes that was there last time, but it hasn't gotten worse (that should clear on its own) No plus disease so she will get another exam in 5-7 days. Good news is it hasn't gotten worse, But we still don't know which way she will decide to go.
If she gets more Stage 3 and shows signs of plus disease, then surgery will be required. Right now she does not need surgery. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers.