Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

From our Family to Yours -

We wish everyone a healthly, safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

I never knew Thanksgiving until I had children of my own. They have given me such a blessed feeling, Which changed all I thought I had known. At one time, Thanksgiving was a day to go to football games, eat turkey and pumpkin pie and to take a few moments to say, We're glad for this or that in our lives. But now this holiday leaves me spouting endless words of thanks and joy and reminds me how gracious God can be with each smile of my baby girl Victoria and little boy Nathan. Our endless love goes out to Anna Rose and Ella Nicole which will forever be in our hearts.

Thank you to all the Doctors, Nurses and Staff at YALE who are Victoria's Guardian Angels and watch her everyday. Thank you for everyone's continued thoughts and prayers.

Love Always -
Lou, Paula, Nathan & Victoria

No comments: